Family Pic

Family Pic
Dec 2010

Monday, October 26, 2009

Sunday Afternoon





Yesterday after church we came home and had lunch. It was abit rainy but the didn't hold the kids back. They all headed to the woods with a bunch of neighbor friends to play in the fort they have made. They are so enjoying their time out there. Just the other day Nash took Nate and Faith out there for the first time. I was feeling a little apprehensive to send them but I decided to go for it and see if Nash would step to the plate. Well,he sure did. They all came home so dirty but had tons of fun. At dinner time they both wanted Nash to sit between them. Clearly, it was a relationship building time. Yesterday I think there were 9 kids hanging out together, boys and girls ages 4-12. I only checked on them once.

While they were out I made some very yummy cookies. I think they are even kinda healthy. They have flax seed, sesame seed and craisins in them. They taste like a granola bar. By the time it was dark the kids were all inside, eating cookies and popcorn, trading peek-a-poohs and watching a movie. Sent them all home at 6:30 and ordered pizza. Fun day, lots to be thankful for

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the kids had a super day together! As for the cookies, you lost me at "flax seed". ;)