How has our weeks gotten so busy? I am tired so this weekend while Mark works late for 4 nights, I am going to get to bed very early. This afternoon I put a note on the door 'Resting..please do not disturb' The nice weather has brought the kids out, which is great but sometimes we just need some down time and a break. So all the kids had a little quiet time in their rooms and then we watched a movie together before dinner. It was nice that it was quiet for a while. I think I can take alot..noise..comotion..things going on but finally when I am tired, it all has to stop. This is just a quick glance at our week....
Mondays - am school - pm ballet and baseball
Tuesdays - am Regent school - pm swim lessons
Wednesdays -am school - pm ballet and baseball
Thursdays - am piano & school - pm babysit 3 kids
Fridays - am school(every 2nd Friday Learning Center co-op) pm free time ..aaaahhh
In all that there is still friends and birthday parties, errands and school planning.
How do kids go to school all day and then still have activites and lessons and any play time? I am really looking forward to the year end of some activites. We are aiming to finish school up mid June. School is going well. I can not believe Jess is almost through grade 4. We are currently working on an Explorers Unit with Nash and all enjoying that. I love that I know what they are learning and where they are at. I am learning so much too and how fun to be doing it with my kids.
My goal is to bed in bed by 9:00 each nite so on that note..."Good Night, Sleep Tight"
1 comment:
I think that life with kids just lends itself it to busyness. It's inevitable. Glad you're able to schedule in some quiet time though. I think it's so important...for both parents AND kids.
Post a Comment