Wow, time has flown. Our big guy is 8. Since we just got home from Disneyland, we decided to not to do a big party. We had one special friend over for dinner, played and watched Space Buddies. It was so relaxing. In the morning, the big kids were off at a homeschool class on Tuesday. My dad had been working very hard on a new bed for Nash. We got it up and installed while they were gone. Nash came in from class and there was his new bed and Papa was hiding in the closest and Grama and my Granpa were taking pictures. He was thrilled. The little kids are not allowed up on the bed, so far they have not wanted to.
Today my Mom and Dad left for Cuba. The kids and I took my Granpa on a field trip with us to the VSO. It was great. Then Granpa took us out for lunch to the Olive Garden. I really wish he lived here...maybe one day he will. He will be going home soon. It will be hard to know he is on his own but we know he has to.
3 comments:
Super cool bed! What will you do with the space beneath it?
Happy Birthday Nash!! That looks like the ice-cream sandwich cake, Hudson is asking for the same one on his birthday in just over a week.
Sounds like a great day. I know you have enjoyed your time with "Grandpa" and I know you will miss him.
Post a Comment