Mark and I were at a parenting course all day. It was called Raising Truly Great Kids by Dr. Tim Kimmel. It was so great! I have only read one of his books called, Grace-based Parenting. Today we learned what that really means and how to apply it. I was so thrilled that Mark was willing to do this with me. I mean we are in this together, raising these 4 blessings together. We bought a few more of his books to read. Mark has already decided what book he is going to read first..wow!
We went out for dinner last nite with friends to the Keg and then go all day today. I really missed the kids and I can tell they missed us too. Jess said tonite that she just likes to know I am home when she goes to sleep. Nash got 2 goals at soccer today, bummed we weren't there but Papa was. Thanks Pops and you too Grams.
We are on our countdown to Disneyland....9 more sleeps!!!!!
2 comments:
I'm going to try not to be jealous that you'll be escaping the cold in 9 days! :)
i read Grace Based parenting (most of it) and it was refreshing. :) you have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment